Information We Collect
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Website. For example:
- We may collect your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a better user experience.
- If you come to our website via a link, we may collect the location of the link that referred you.
- We may collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our website for future visitors.
- We may collect computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on your computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the website.
- We may keep track of which pages on our website you visit to help provide you with a more personalized experience on our website.
- When you communicate with us via email or through our website generally, we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information you provide in your communication to us in order to better respond to you.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated (non-personal information) about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or business, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and whose use of your information is limited to providing services to us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Moxe Health’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Moxe Health about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent, we may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Moxe Health, our customers or others.
We will never:
- Sell, rent or trade your personal information to others unless we have said otherwise in this policy.
- Release personal information about our customers or business partners to any other person or organization for marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do so.
Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not endorsements of any products or services on such websites. These websites may have privacy policies different than ours.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please call our General Counsel at 1-608-669-9176.